updated March 26, 2021
Dear Life Spring Family:
Late last week, the Johnson County Board of Commissioners issued new regulations designed to deal with the rapidly increasing number of cases of COVID-19 in our community. These new regulations included a restriction on crowd gatherings to a maximum of 50 people. Click here for more information on these regulations.
Although Churches are exempted from these regulations, it has been the position of our Elders that we want to comply to the greatest degree possible in order to protect the health and safety of our congregation.
With this in mind, the Life Spring Board of Elders met (via Zoom) to discuss this matter. We have concluded that our current health protocols allow us to be in substantial compliance with these regulations, and we will continue to hold in-person services at this time. We will continually monitor the situation and make adjustments as necessary.
We believe that we can continue with in-person services due to the substantial compliance with our health protocols by those attending our services, and we appreciate your cooperation with our guidelines. These include:
- Do not attend services if you are sick, have a fever or cough or other symptoms until these symptoms have resolved.
- Please wear face masks or face shields at all times while in the building. Face masks are available at the Welcome Center. If you need one, ask one of the door greeters to assist you in getting one.
- Sit only with immediate members of your family, and leave at least 3 chairs between you and other non-related worshipers.
- Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer as necessary. Hand sanitizer is available in several locations in the Life Center.
- If you have children in children’s ministry on Sunday mornings, please comply with all CM guidelines.
As always, if you believe it is in your best interest to refrain from attending in-person services at this time, we respect and affirm your decision. We hope you’ll watch the on-line service when it gets posted on Sundays after the 9:00 service.
If you have concerns or questions about this matter, please feel free to discuss it with any of our Elders.